Metal Graffiti Removal
It is costly to replace metal that has been damaged by graffiti and vandalism. Removing graffiti from metal, along with restoring and maintaining metal, will avoid the costly endeavor of removal and replacement.
Stuart Dean is a family-owned business with over 80 years of restoration experience. Our highly trained national metal craftsmen are devoted to the removal and restoration of graffiti and the effects of vandalism to metal.
Three major causes of finish breakdown on metal
- All finishes will eventually wear down. Weather and everyday wear and tear are just a few reasons a finish will break down.
- There’s an old saying: “No maintenance is better than poor maintenance.” Once an element has been restored, Stuart Dean will advise you of the proper everyday care procedure you should follow. This will allow for better appearance for a longer time.
- Lack of preventative maintenance. Stuart Dean will also set you up with a preventative maintenance schedule.
Stuart Dean advantages:
- Cost-effective preventative maintenance programs that are custom-designed by the most experienced, knowledgeable representatives in the industry
- Sensitivity to fragile and irreplaceable architectural appointments
- Proper selection of protective coatings (i.e. low VOC coatings that are environmentally beneficial)
- Creative and appropriate selection of refinishing methods, specifications, and techniques
- Widest array of specialty refinishing products being used in the industry
- Innovative new product applications to meet expanding presence of exotic substrates and finishes
- Field technician quality, efficiency, and safety standardization
Stuart Dean strives to meet and exceed your expectations, and takes great care to extend the life, increase the value, and enhance the beauty of your metal surfaces.