Metal – Preventative Maintenance
Whether the surface is bronze, stainless steel, aluminum, nickel-silver, or other porous and non-ferrous metals, Stuart Dean’s experienced teams have the knowledge to develop proven, cost-effective maintenance programs for the restoration and protection of all your metal surfaces.
Excellence in metal restoration and maintenance is the hallmark of Stuart Dean. We have led the industry in researching and developing new and improved metal maintenance procedures for all types of finishes and patinations, including satin, mirror, oxidized, and non-directional finishes. As a result of these proprietary services, Stuart Dean has been contracted to provide metal maintenance for many of the most prestigious buildings in the country.
Developing maintenance solutions
When we develop a metal maintenance solution, we do so with two objectives in mind. First, we want to assure that a facility’s architectural metal surfaces are as attractive as possible so the original beauty is maintained. Second, we strive to develop a long-term maintenance program that works within your budget and assures that architectural surfaces never need major repair or replacement due to wear, neglect, or potentially damaging cleaning procedures.
We take the time to listen
Another critical aspect of our metal maintenance service is that we take the time to understand your maintenance objectives. We ask the right questions upfront so we can design maintenance schedules that minimize the disruption of your operations.
Metal has provided functionality and architectural interest in buildings throughout history. Stuart Dean’s expertise in preventative metal maintenance was developed through decades of experience researching, developing, and applying procedures to repair finishes and care for metal surfaces.
Stuart Dean advantages:
- Cost-effective preventative maintenance programs that are custom-designed by the most experienced, knowledgeable representatives in the industry
- Sensitivity to fragile and irreplaceable architectural appointments
- Proper selection of protective coatings (i.e. low VOC coatings that are environmentally beneficial)
- Creative and appropriate selection of refinishing methods, specifications, and techniques
- Widest array of specialty refinishing products being used in the industry
- Innovative new product applications to meet expanding presence of exotic substrates and finishes
- Field technician quality, efficiency, and safety standardization