Graffiti Removal Brick & Stone
It is costly to replace stone that has been damaged by graffiti and vandalism. It is less costly to remove graffiti and repair the effect of vandalism on stone. Restoring and maintaining stone will avoid the costly endeavor of removal and replacement in the future.
Put our stone experience to work for you
Our highly trained national stone craftsmen are skilled in the assessment, removal, and maintenance of stone that has been damaged by graffiti and vandalism. By combining time-tested methods of the past with contemporary learning and materials, Stuart Dean’s experienced stone maintenance professionals have developed proprietary methods for stone restoration and maintenance that make Stuart Dean the acknowledged leader in the field.
Whether your building has turn-of-the-century or contemporary stone surfaces, you can count on Stuart Dean’s vast experience to restore damaged stonework and to develop prudent graffiti and vandalism solutions that will prevent costly problems from developing. Stuart Dean will also provide you with a preventative maintenance schedule. We will recommend and apply treatments to your stone to ease in the removal of graffiti and vandalism.
Stuart Dean advantages:
- Cost-effective preventative maintenance programs that are custom-designed by the most experienced, knowledgeable representatives in the industry
- Sensitivity to fragile and irreplaceable architectural appointments
- Proper selection of protective coatings (i.e. low VOC coatings that are environmentally beneficial)
- Creative and appropriate selection of refinishing methods, specifications, and techniques
- Widest array of specialty refinishing products being used in the industry
- Innovative new product applications to meet expanding presence of exotic substrates and finishes
- Field technician quality, efficiency, and safety standardization