Stone, Concrete & Masonry Restoration
Stone is one of the most versatile, prestigious, and elegant building materials. It is a symbol of strength and grandeur that has timeless beauty and classic appeal. Stuart Dean is an expert at restoring and maintaining a variety of stone surfaces to reveal natural luster and protect architectural integrity.
Expert restoration of stone surfaces is critical to enhance aesthetics, and to prevent costly replacement of the stone. Our time-tested methods, coupled with technologically advanced solutions, can reverse the signs of aging and damage to protect, seal and enhance the beauty of natural stone surfaces.
Put our stone experience to work for you
Stuart Dean’s stone technicians are among the best-trained and equipped in the industry. We use specially designed polishing equipment to bring stone floors to the greatest smoothness and brightest shine possible.
In addition to polishing and cleaning natural stone, we also offer proprietary technologies including:
Concrete, concrete pavers, porous clay, EIFS, solid cementitious stucco, natural stone and masonry surfaces are additionally protected from deterioration caused by acid rain, smog, salt, freeze/thaw and gum is easily removed and does not leave staining. White concrete efflorescence build up is inhibited. The substrate remains vapor permeate and moisture is not trapped inside.
Stuart Dean uses a proprietary process called Stone Sentinel™ to restore, enhance, and protect finished stone. Through the innovative use of a special liquid coating and targeted ultraviolet light, Stone Sentinel instantly cures the stone, restoring color and life to an aged surface. Stone Sentinel is impervious to stains, reducing the need for future maintenance. It is ideal for areas that are constantly exposed to corrosives such as dirt or liquids.
Stone Sentinel replaces traditional mechanical polishing and can be applied in natural or matte finishes. This quick and efficient technology dries in minutes and creates a solid and impervious finish.
Stone Guard Film
Stone Guard Film protects marble against water and acid stains and is ideal for high-use surfaces like security desktops, conference tabletops, vanities, and other areas that require long-lasting treatment. Stone Guard Film is available exclusively through Stuart Dean.
Stuart Dean’s professionals provide the following stone, concrete, and masonry services:
Why Stuart Dean
- Stuart Dean is one-stop shopping for the restoration and maintenance of stone and other architectural materials.
- We specialize in offering significant cost benefits and flagship services to all industries and thousands of customers located throughout the United States.
- Standard performance and documentation, coast to coast. Stuart Dean maintains a 10,000 square foot National Training Facility in Cleveland, Ohio, where we train our stone craftsmen on our customers’ various stone finishes to ensure consistency at the local level.
- Consolidated contracts to companies with single and multiple locations.
- Single point of contact, and the highest quality assurance, guaranteed.
- Nation’s highest standards of integrity, safety, quality, and service!