Stuart Dean has restored and maintained metal, stone, wood and glass for three quarters of a century. Our dedicated service team’s work with the GSA, municipalities and the national government, working hand in hand with building managers, facility managers and maintenance engineers to develop customized care and maintenance programs for the government.
Stuart Dean’s team of experts works quickly and discreetly to prevent disrupting the environment. Our skilled technicians work to repair damage to architectural assets and restore surfaces at centuries-old institutions and newly constructed facilities for the government.
Stuart Dean has a national footprint, and local offices throughout the United States, allowing us the unique opportunity to provide local and national services to the government. We partner with general contractors, sub-contractors, facility managers to provide solutions to restore and maintain metal, stone, wood, glass and grout surfaces. Our services extend the life, enhance the beauty, and maintain your brand image.
We offer unmatched expertise, competitive cost in conjunction with the highest quality in the market, as well as one point of contact and quality assurance throughout your project.
Stuart Dean’s team of experts works quickly and discreetly to prevent disrupting employees, and the public. Our skilled technicians work to restore and maintain architectural assets.
Stuart Dean’s ability to meet your expectations is guided by national standard operating procedures that provide uniform reliability in metal, stone, wood and glass restoration and maintenance. Our vast experience allows us to provide unique solutions to maintenance challenges after construction is complete.
Benefits of Stuart Dean:
- Stuart Dean provides restoration and maintenance of metal, stone, wood, glass and grout surfaces to the government: local, city and state.
- Eliminate the countless hours spent negotiating multiple service contracts from different service providers for metal, stone, wood, and glass restoration maintenance and restoration services. Stuart Dean provides all of these services, with one single point of contact.
- We employ technicians, who are skilled and trained according to national, state and city codes of safety.
- Standard performance and documentation, coast to coast. Stuart Dean maintains a 10,000 square foot National Training Facility in Cleveland, Ohio where we train our technicians on our customers various finishes to insure consistency at the local level.
- Nation’s highest standards of integrity, safety, quality, and service!
Stuart Dean currently services many of our country’s most prominent museums, federal buildings, and local and state municipalities.