House of Worship Restoration
Stuart Dean is a family owned business with over 80 years of restoration experience. Our highly trained national wood craftsmen, includes a separate wood division devoted to house of worship, providing superior restoration and maintenance services for wood, metal, stone, and glass.
Most recent awards
- The National Preservation Award
- The New York Landmarks Conservancy- Lucy G.
- Moses Preservation Award for the Historical Eldridge Street Synagogue Project.
It is costly to replace wood, metal, and stone. Restoring and maintaining these architectural assets will avoid the costly endeavor of removal and replacement. Restore and maintain what you have, let us help!
Three major causes of finish breakdown on wood
All finishes will eventually wear down. Weather, everyday wear and tear are just a few reasons finishes breakdown.
There’s an old saying “No maintenance is better than poor maintenance”. Once an element has been restored, Stuart Dean will advise you of the proper everyday care procedures you should follow. This will allow for better appearance for a longer time.
Lack of preventative maintenance. Stuart Dean will also set you up with a maintenance schedule. This will allow for a longer lasting, like new appearance.
Benefits of using Stuart Dean for your restoration project:
- We are a national company with offices in most major cities. We specialize in offering significant cost benefits to houses of worship and thousands of customers located throughout the United States.
- Stuart Dean maintains a 10,000 square foot National Training Facility in Cleveland, Ohio where we train our craftsmen on our customers various finishes to insure consistency at the local level.
- Consolidated contracts to with single and multiple locations.
- Single point of contact, and the highest quality assurance, guaranteed.
- Nation’s highest standards of integrity, safety, quality, and service!
We strive to meet and exceed your expectations, and take great care to extend the life, increase the value, and enhance the beauty of your metal, stone, wood, glass and grout.