Experience & Stability
Since the middle of the Great Depression, Stuart Dean has been the national leader in the restoration and maintenance of metal, stone, wood, glass and grout. We pride ourselves on our ability to create and maintain unique relationships with our customers, and strive to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. We continually develop and implement state-of-the-art methodologies, as well as achieve service excellence in each and every client engagement.
Stuart Dean provides expert services in cleaning, refinishing, restoration, and maintenance of architectural metal, stone, wood, glass and grout. A pioneer in the industry, Stuart Dean is the preeminent, family-owned restoration and maintenance business with over 80 years of experience. Our team members are skilled, motivated, and conscientious, to provide the valuable services our clientele have come to expect from us. From historic landmarks to new construction, Stuart Dean provides critical services that extend the life, increase the value, and enhance the beauty of architectural assets.
Every day, Stuart Dean maintains thousands of properties—both commercial and residential—to keep them looking their best. We have the experience, dedication, and commitment that come along with being the industry leader for decades. Whether it’s a preventative maintenance program for your architectural surfaces, or the application of a high-performance coating on your property’s 50-story curtain wall, let Stuart Dean’s experience provide you with a sound solution for your problem.
Stuart Dean advantages:
- Cost-effective preventative maintenance programs that are custom-designed by the most experienced, knowledgeable representatives in the industry
- Sensitivity to fragile and irreplaceable architectural appointments
- Proper selection of protective coatings (i.e. low or no VOC coatings that are environmentally beneficial)
- Creative and appropriate selection of refinishing methods, specifications, and techniques
- Widest array of specialty refinishing products being used in the industry
- Innovative new product applications to meet expanding presence of exotic substrates and finishes
- Field technician quality, efficiency, and safety standardization