Stuart Dean implemented a training center in 2006, Stuart Dean University, to teach employees vital safety and hazmat regulations. We are dedicted to meeting the safety and environmental standards outlined by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the metal, stone, wood, and glass industries. We have worked hard to ensure that our safety record, as measured by OSHA and the insurance industry, is measurably superior in the industry. A safe work environment for our employees means a safe environment for your building’s occupants.
Stuart Dean is the national leader in the restoration and maintenance of metal, stone, wood, and glass. We pride ourselves on our ability to create and maintain a safe work environment for all team members and our clients. We continually develop and implement state-of-the-art methodologies, as well as achieving safety and service excellence in each and every client engagement.
Stuart Dean advantages:
- Cost-effective preventative maintenance programs that are custom-designed by the most experienced, knowledgeable representatives in the industry
- Sensitivity to fragile and irreplaceable architectural appointments
- Proper selection of protective coatings (i.e. low or no VOC coatings that are environmentally beneficial)
- Creative and appropriate selection of refinishing methods, specifications, and techniques
- Widest array of specialty refinishing products being used in the industry
- Innovative new product applications to meet expanding presence of exotic substrates and finishes
- Field technician quality, efficiency, and safety standardization