Account Manager – Dallas, TX
ACCOUNT MANAGER – DALLAS, TX
Stuart Dean has an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to make a profitable career as an Account Manager (Sales). We are searching for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and driven individual to join our team. This role will support the Dallas, TX area and be responsible for selling our branded products and services, generating proposals and estimates, and providing value-added expertise to Stuart Dean’s clients. This individual will also be responsible for revenue generation, profitability, and support of the accounts and clients served.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for cultivating new and maintaining existing client accounts.
- Ensuring core services of Stuart Dean are completed in accordance with client requirements and Stuart Dean SOP’s, along with introduction/growth of new products/services.
- Meet regularly with Clients to review services and build relationships for continued growth within the market and added services.
- Perform regular walk-through of buildings for solicitation of additional services as part of the quality control and client liaison responsibilities.
- Reports on tactical/strategic appointments to the General Manager and other team members.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports.
- Meet or exceed revenue goals by selling additional, value-added services to assigned clients and/or new clients.
- Monitor and comprehend market conditions, competitor performance and product development.
- Respond to inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Participate in sales and professional organization (BOMA, IREM, IFMA, etc.) events.
- Creates and/or participate in plans for departmental capacity growth, improvement and good resource utilization.
- Communicates directly with the General Manager, Operation Manager, Technicians, vendors and suppliers.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Four-year college/university degree or combination of education and work experience equivalent to a four-year degree is desired.
- 3-5+ years sales experience within business services, real estate, construction management, or related industries.
- Prior client relationship management experience preferred.
- Background in related industries including construction, architectural restoration, building finishes, metal refinishing, natural stone, ornamental metals, commercial real estate, facility services, elevators, landscaping, security, flooring, or intangible product or service sales a plus.
- Membership in BOMA a plus.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Highly disciplined, independent, and entrepreneurial.
- Strong work ethic and experience to effectively manage multiple relationships and priorities.
- Must be able to take initiative to service client accounts, sell additional services, and manage own time effectively to produce optimum results.
- Technology skills needed include spreadsheets, MS-Office, MS-Outlook, Salesforce, and company software implementations. Training provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year + commission
Stuart Dean is an Equal Opportunity Employer