Metal Refinishing / Painter Helpers Needed
- Compensation: DOE
- Employment type: full-time
Stuart Dean Co., an international provider of renowned interior and exterior architectural restoration services, is seeking experienced Painter Helpers for immediate hire in San Francisco. The company has been in business for more than 80 years, with 22 offices in the U.S. and Canada. We specialize in restoring and protecting metal, stone, wood and glass surfaces, and providing innovative grout and flooring solutions. Exceptional attention to detail is a hallmark of the Stuart Dean experience. For generations, our company has restored brilliance to architectural surfaces, floors, facades, and building ornamentation. We are a high performance culture, built on teamwork, technology, and time-honored techniques to refinish, maintain and protect the architectural investment in buildings, stores, restaurants and institutions. This is a full time, long term opportunity and we offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and union pension plan.
The Painter Helper’s duties include: efficiently masking and prepping architectural aluminum window mullions and panels for high performance paint application by fellow Journeymen in SOMA’s new premier luxury high rises.
Applicants must have commercial experience and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Setting up and breaking down the job-site safely, efficiently and correctly.
- Setting up and breaking down scaffolding safely, efficiently and correctly.
- Preparing surfaces by masking, patching, sanding for refinishing process with high quality workmanship.
- Capable of reading and understanding MSDS sheet.
- Using proper personal protective equipment (PPE) safely efficiently and correctly.
- Understand safety procedures.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Reliable with dependable transportation.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable DMV record.
- Able to pass drug test and background search.
- Full time regular employment. Weekends and overtime may be required.
Interested and qualified applicants need to submit a cover letter and resume to Adam Dziak at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-633-1352
Stuart Dean is an equal opportunity employer.