Office Administrator – Houston
Stuart Dean is seeking an experienced Office Administrator for its Houston office. This position will be responsible for monitoring and supervising the daily office functions for the Houston sales and operational efforts and will be responsible for functional areas of office support including, account receivables, accounts payables, timesheets and payroll. This position is also responsible for human resource transactions such as processing new hires, terminations, changes in status, benefits, etc. This position will report to the General Manager but will work primarily with the Operations Manager to support all functional areas of daily operations.
Interested and qualified candidates need to submit a cover letter and resume by email to: Dan Mendoza, General Manager at email@example.com and Grace Ben-Ezra, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities – Operations Support:
- Overseeing and handling the triage of incoming calls.
- Maintain and deliver work schedules to crews and clients for security access.
- Support new hire processing and orientation, keep all employee files up to date
- Interface with work crews regarding their benefits and payroll and review hours posted for Operations Manager’s approval.
- Coordinate with the corporate office all HR and accounting requirements.
- Support Operations manager in the purchasing, posting and overseeing of the accounts payable function and interface with vendors. Maintain inventory files for annual submittal to corporate.
- Billing and account receivables
- Tracking of budgetary elements, and assisting with the preparation of management, sales and office reports.
Responsibilities – Sales and General Management:
- As directed assist in budget reporting and with the preparation of management, sales and office reports.
- Develop proficiency in the Navision accounting system and the CRM- proposal work order system to support sales efforts, operations, billing and reporting functions.
- Working interface with sales staff on proposal preparation, vendor approval, insurance certificates.
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of office/administrative support experience
- Prior experience with basic office accounting processes, human resources processes and transactions, data entry, administrative support and report creation strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Competent at reviewing, editing, and preparing letters, basic reports, and basic billing/invoicing documentation
Stuart Dean is an Equal Opportunity Employer