Operations Manager – Falls Church, Virginia
Stuart Dean is currently seeking an Operations Manager for our Virginia office. The Operations Manager will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of project and maintenance service operations on a day to day basis, including oversight of the scheduling and supervision of a team of field workers and subcontractors who perform wood, stone and metal refinishing and repairs for clients. The individual will be expected to foster the company’s Culture and promote and exemplify its Values of Fairness, Accountability, Mutual Respect, Integrity and Loyalty.
- Charged with the supervision of all operations as well as the effective, efficient, and safe delivery of our services to our clients. Expected to work collaboratively and proactively with the Field workers, Office Administration, Sales Team and General Manger.
- Leads the coordination of projects among the stakeholders of each project.
- Responsible for the oversight of daily scheduling of crews on fulfilling both maintenance and project needs of clients.
- Responsible for safety communications and compliance, company facilitates, jobsites, vehicle fleet, equipment, inventory, ordering/disposal of equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Responsible for the operational P&L for the office.
- Develops operational and budget reports.
- Responsible for hiring, training, leading, assessing, managing, and motivating operations personnel.
- Responsible to assist Sales with developing bids and proposals for new maintenance and contract business.
- Maintains close monitoring and/or supervision and reporting of the daily functions of the operations.
- Supports staff and stakeholders, ensuring productivity and checking the quality of output.
- Creates plans for good resource utilization, departmental capacity, growth, and improvement.
- Communicates directly with the General Manager, Sales Staff, Technicians, Contractors, vendors, and Suppliers.
- Prepares project forecasts, status reports for the General Manager and Sales team and works to ensure plans adhere to contract specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years of operations experience & 3 years of supervisory experience
- Experience within the Building Services industry preferred
- Experience within a service focused industry required
- OSHA 10, or higher certification prior to employment or soon thereafter
- Proven experience of Microsoft Office Suite, mobile devices, cloud-based software & advancing technology
- Ability to work swing shifts
- Tow motor/Lift truck experience a plus
- Bi-lingual skills in Spanish is a plus
- Valid driver’s license required
Stuart Dean is an Equal Opportunity Employer