Stuart Dean’s Miami Office has an immediate opening for a skilled individual as a Stone Foreman. The position reports to the Operations Supervisor. Prior experience at the Foreman level is required. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with several years of relevant experience looking for a chance to build a career in a growing market.
Interested candidates should contact Jose Marrero, Operations Manager, at: 305-970-3777 or Silvia de la Rua, Office Manager, at: 305-652-9595.
Duties of the Senior Stone Foreman include
- Conducts the layout, set up, preparation, and production of all Office stonework
- Assesses and delivers quality workmanship in the delivery of our stone services
- Directs the work of other stone Technicians and conducts necessary skills training
- Reports deviations and inaccuracies in the work and concerns and conditions of the job site to the Supervisor
- Responsible for the acquisition of supplies and materials to complete the assigned work and communicates same to the Supervisor
- Responsible for ensuring the proper working order and cleanliness of Company vehicles and equipment used to perform the work
- Employs methods and processes that eliminate waste.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in stone/marble/masonry restoration
- At least 2 years of experience at the level of Foreman
- Must have demonstrated organizational and production skills
- Must have demonstrated above-average skills in all types of natural stone and terrazzo and restoration of all types of granite (especially Absolute Black)
- Must be proficient in repairing stone surfaces utilizing epoxy fillers and colorants
- Needs to be experienced in all types of impregnators, sealers, and coatings
- Needs to have experience with small installations and grout repairs
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to direct projects and Technicians
- Basic computer skills would be a plus but not required
- Must be able to understand and adhere to standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Must be thorough, detailed, and conscientious with the execution of the work
Stuart Dean is an Equal Opportunity Employer