Technicians – Metal – Houston and Dallas, TX
Stuart Dean’s Houston and Dallas offices have opportunities for Metal Technicians. These are expanding markets with a great opportunity for someone looking to grow. Individuals are expected to perform a variety of skilled and semi-skilled physical labor and tasks following established procedures and processes as assigned and as directed by a Foreman or Supervisor. Interested candidates should contact Phil Bounds at: email@example.com.
- Cleaning, preparing, refinishing and restoring metal surfaces
- Stripping, polishing, removing scratches; paying attention to grain, surface textures and unique qualities of the metal.
- Minimum of 2 years’ hands on experience required
- Work is physical in nature; therefore, must be willing and able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders, operate machinery and work on scaffolding
- Hours are primarily in the evenings (3rd shift) and early mornings
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be able to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Bi-lingual skills in Spanish are a plus
Stuart Dean is Equal Opportunity Employer