Technicians – Metal, Stone and Wood – Seattle
Stuart Dean has immediate openings for Metal, Stone or Wood Technicians in its Seattle location. We are seeking Technicians with hands-on experience refinishing/restoring metal, stone and/or wood. However, we will also train individuals interested in restoration work who are willing to learn.
The individuals are expected to perform a variety of skilled and semi-skilled physical labor and tasks following established procedures and processes as assigned and as directed by a Foreman or Supervisor. Interested candidates can send their resume to Eugene Laporte at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cleaning, preparing, refinishing and restoring various surfaces
- Stripping, polishing, removing scratches; paying attention to grain, surface textures and unique qualities of various materials.
- 1-2 years of hands on experience preferred, but will train
- Work is physical in nature; therefore, must be willing and able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders, operate machinery and work on scaffolding
- Hours are primarily in the evenings (3rd shift) and early mornings
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be able to read, write and speak English proficiently
Stuart Dean is an Equal Opportunity Employer