Account Manager-San Francisco, CA
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships with our valued clients. You will be responsible for selling our branded products and services, generating proposals and estimates, and revenue generation. You will be the main point of contact for Stuart Dean’s clients and ensure overall satisfaction and value-added expertise for each client served. You will leverage your strong communication and relationship building skills to increase sales for our San Francisco office.
- Cultivate new client accounts and maintain existing client accounts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients. Understand clients’ needs and goals, and act as a trusted advisor to provide solutions that meet their requirements.
- Identify opportunities for account growth and proactively present upselling or cross-selling to clients.
- Develop account plans to retain existing clients and expand their engagement with Stuart Dean’s services.
- Ensure core services of Stuart Dean are completed in accordance with client requirements and Stuart Dean SOP’s, along with introduction/growth of new products and services.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the status of client accounts. Prepare regular reports on account status, including revenue growth, client satisfaction, and any issues or risks.
- Meet with clients to review services and build relationships for continued growth within the market and added services.
- Act as a client liaison and perform walk-throughs of buildings for solicitation of additional services, and identify any quality control issues
- Report any tactical/strategic appointments to the General Manager and other team members.
- Meet or exceed revenue goals by selling additional, value-added services to assigned clients and/or new clients.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities. Leverage this knowledge to provide insights and recommendations for account strategy and business development efforts.
- Expand knowledge and expertise by attending sales professional events, such as BOMA, IREM, IFMA, etc.
- Create plans for departmental capacity growth, identifying areas of improvement and strong resource allocation.
- Foster strong collaboration and communication with internal teams, including sales, marketing, office staff, and technicians. Share client feedback, market intelligence, and industry insights to drive continuous improvement.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and work experience equivalent to a four-year degree required.
- 5+ years sales experience within business services, real estate, construction management, or related industries.
- Proven work experience in a client-facing role with prior client relationship management experience preferred.
- Background in related industries including construction, architectural restoration, building finishes, metal refinishing, natural stone, ornamental metals, commercial real estate, facility services, elevators, landscaping, security, flooring, or intangible product or service sales a plus.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Highly disciplined, independent, and entrepreneurial.
- Strong work ethic and experience to effectively manage multiple relationships and priorities.
- Ability to take initiative to service client accounts, sell additional services, and manage own time effectively to produce optimum results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
Stuart Dean is an Equal Opportunity Employer