STONE FOREMAN – PENNSYLVANIA
Stuart Dean is seeking a skilled individual for a Stone Foreman in the Allentown/Harrisburg/Reading, PA area. Prior experience at the Foreman level is required. Experience in Stone (Marble) is preferable but will train if candidate has Metal and/or Wood experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with several years of relevant experience looking for a chance to build a career in a growing company.
- Conducts the layout, set up, preparation, and production of all office stonework
- Assesses and delivers quality workmanship in the delivery of our stone services
- Directs the work of other stone Technicians and conducts necessary skills training
- Reports deviations and inaccuracies in the work and concerns and conditions of the job site to the Manager/Supervisor
- Responsible for the acquisition of supplies and materials to complete the assigned work and communicates same to the Manager/Supervisor
- Responsible for ensuring the proper working order and cleanliness of Company vehicles and equipment used to perform the work
- Employs methods and processes that eliminate waste
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in stone/marble/masonry restoration.
- Will train in stone if candidate has 5 to 7 years in wood or metal restoration.
- At least 2 years of experience at the level of Foreman
- Must have demonstrated organizational and production skills
- Needs to have experience with small installations and grout repairs
- Must be able to direct projects and Technicians
- Basic computer skills would be a plus but not required
- Must be able to understand and adhere to standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Some travel to Philadelphia for training may be required
- Shifts may vary
- Must be agreeable to joining the 32BJ union
- Must be thorough, detailed, and conscientious with the execution of the work
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders, operate machinery and work on scaffolding when needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $25.00 per hour
Stuart Dean is an Equal Opportunity Employer